2022 Revision Courses
- Duration: 2 Days
- Level: Higher Level Leaving Certificate only
- Includes: Course Notes
* Students should make their own lunch arrangements
- Cost: €180 (No booking deposit needed)
- Fee to be paid by eft before the course or at registration on the first morning of the course.
- Next course dates:
16/02/2023 & 17/02/2023
Leaving Certificate Revision
Irish Oral & Aural. Our experienced teachers who are Department of Education examiners, will offer clear instruction on best practice and study techniques to allow students to prepare for the Irish Oral & Aural exams with confidence.
Paper 1 & 2. The course will include instruction on the Aiste, Léamhthuiscint, Prós, Filíocht & Gramadach. Students will receive instruction in the morning and afternoon, and will be given excellent notes that will be of great benefit to them while preparing for their final exams.
- Instruction by fully qualified department of Education examiners
- Includes a ‘Mock’ Irish Oral exam which will take place on the second day, with feedback and advice given to students thereafter.
- Duration: 1 Day
- Level: Junior Cycle Higher Level
- Includes: Course Notes Booklet
- Students should make their own lunch arrangements
- Cost: €90 (No booking deposit needed)
- Fee to be paid by eft before the course on at registration on the morning of the course.
- Next course dates: 18 February 2023
Junior Cycle Revision
This is an intensive one day revision course covering all aspects of the Junior Cycle Irish exam. Course B is designed for Higher level students.
- Instruction by fully qualified Department of Education examiners
- Students will receive a ‘Coláiste Laighean’ Junior Cycle Irish booklet on the day.